Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stormy

I started running to keep in shape and its killing me. In fact i am laying in bed trying to move as little as possible because of the pain. I had planned to run at night but after the storm blew over it was cool enough out that I decided to run. It was still a little scary out, the sky was a nice gold and green color. I'm not positive but I think this might have been a funnel cloud above this building.


The sky was absolutely beautiful so I had to stop when I got down by the lake to take some pictures even though all I had was my phone. Even though these pictures aren't that bad they still do not do justice to how amazing the sky was.



It was still storming out over the lake so I sat down for a few minutes and enjoyed the lightning show.

No comments:

Post a Comment