Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting ready for the weekend


I worked all day today, it was kind of a long day, but I did get to post stuff from the wedding I helped shoot last Friday. Go to www.orange2photochicago.blogspot.com to check out Jovana and Nicks wedding. Went to a new restaurant for lunch again today and it was another delicious place to eat, though at the moment I cannot remember the name.
After work, my roommate and I grilled out in the parking lot behind our place and enjoyed the nice cool night. It was about the perfect temperature tonight, slightly on the cool side but perfect while sitting next to the grill.
I went downtown last night to watch the hawks game, but ended up coming back early. I had to go down to one of the close by bars to watch the end of the game. It was disappointing that they lost but hopefully they will win the next two. It would be awesome to have the Stanley cup won here in Chicago.
The picture is from my phone so you will have to excuse the low quality, but it was a cool street down by the bar I went to to watch the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment