Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another Day


Well, it was another day in the city. I got to edit a ton of pictures and had fun with despite being really tired all day. I had Jubilee for lunch, and holy shit! It was really good but I didn't expect the burgers to be that big.
It is storming again tonight, but I like it, as long as it quits tomorrow. I have stuff that I need to get done that involves me walking around a little bit. I am pretty sure I don't have an umbrella so it would really suck to have to go walk around in the rain.
I was bored again tonight so I decided to play around with my camera. I was inspired by the storm to do some painting with light, it was fun but I lost track of time. It's now almost 4 in the morning, glad I don't have to get up early. Here is my favorite from all that playing around. You will probably get to see more of these later.




No comments:

Post a Comment