Monday, May 31, 2010

Boring but needed

I was pretty much exhausted today after shooting the wedding for about twelve hours yesterday. It was really long and tiring, but it was a really cool experience. The wedding was right in downtown and very ritualistic Indian wedding. The groom rode a horse through the streets and there was a big parade of the guests. The ceremony was pretty cool too, the setup of the room was mind-boggling and it only got better after that. The cocktail hour had a buffet of good food. Dinner was awesome as well, I can't say that I have ever had such a good vegetarian meal, but vegetarian Indian food is delicious.
Anyway after my long day yesterday I pretty much just crashed. I almost fell asleep riding the bus home from the shoot and pretty much went straight to bed. I slept for a solid 10 hours. Things weren't working out for me this morning so I went back to bed for a while. It was a good idea things worked out better when I woke up.
I still don't have any pictures to post and I hope to start posting more exciting stories soon, but right now my life is just getting settled.
If you want to check out some cool stuff, some of which I worked on go check out these websites.
http://gerberscarpelliweddings.blogspot.com/
http://orange2photochicago.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment