Sunday, May 30, 2010

Explanation

So I got rid of my facebook, because I wanted to break my addiction to it during the school year, and I have decided I don't want to go back. (especially because of all the privacy issues they are having) To keep people that care up to date on my life, I will try my best to keep this blog on a regular basis, though I'm not usually very good at doing stuff like this.
Right now, I am living in Chicago doing my internship at Gerber & Scarpelli Wedding photography. I love it here in the city, and living in Wrigleyville is really cool. I am really enjoying shooting weddings, which I didn't completely expect.
I just had an awesome day with some old friends. I went to Northwestern and celebrated Dillo Day, with Annie, Logan, Kevin, and Brant. It was an adventure to say the least, but I had a lot of fun. We went and saw Nelly perform, it was a terrible concert, but it was free and I was in good company.
I plan to post pictures but I didn't have any from today. I'm sure if you check out the other people's facebook you will see some awesome pictures of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment